Dusk vs Dawn é um servidor com guerra permanente baseada em raças. Existem duas facções no servidor, Os Revolucionários do Dusk (Humanos e Elfos) e Os Lords do Dawn (Orcs e Elfos Negros). Anões são neutros, eles escolherão seu lado assim que atingirem o nível 20. Todos os personagens terão uma cor com o nome da facção (azul para Dawn e vermelho para Dusk).
SISTEMA DE FACÇÃO
- Dusk faction remains to Orcs and Dark Elfs while Dawn faction remains to Humans and Elfs.
- Dusk and Dawn factions will be in a permanent war, it means that you can kill or be killed by a faction enemy anywhere and anytime.
- Starting villages are a no-faction war zone, the rules about Race Wars are not enabled there.
- Dwarves will be force to choose a faction when they reach level 20. If they join a clan before level 20 the faction will be automatically assigned (if they join a human clan at level 10, for example, they will become Dawn Faction).
- Catacombs and Necropolis are a no-war area. Only Dawn faction can join catacombs and only Dusk faction can join Necropolis.
- Clans of the same faction can start a war between them and the same rules as in the original game will be applied.
- When killing or bein killed by an enemy faction member that belongs to a clan your will earn or loose CRP for your clan if the clan is level 5 or higher.
- Clans from different factions can’t be part of the same alliance.
- Characters from different factions can’t join the same party or recieve buffs, heals or recharges.
- Characters from different factions can trade or buy from private stores.
- Characters can only join clans of the same race but they can interact with other races of the same faction. (for example, dark elfs can only join a clan with dark elfs but they can make party with orcs too).
- Characters can’t join a clan from the opposite faction (can be only done with Mercenary System).
- Seals are removed (Gnosis, Avarice and Stride) Each faction will contribute with seal stones to the Priest of Dusk or Priest of Dawn.
- Quest period will begin on Monday at 18:00 UTC and will long for 7 days. During this period each faction can farm seal stones and contribute by giving it to the Priest of Dusk or Priest of Dawn. When this period finish both factions will earn ancient adena as a reward (regardless of which faction wins).
- Validation period will begin 7 days after Quest Period, on Monday at 18:00 UTC. During this period some bonuses or penalties will be applied to the winning and loosing side:
- Blacksmith of mammon and Merchant of mammon will appear in Catacombs or Necropolis (depends which faction wins).
- Raid boss Lilith will appear in Necropolis or Raid Boss Anakim will appear in Catacombs (depends which faction wins).
- Castle walls and doors from castles owned by the winner facion will have +50% hp bonus
- When dieing during a siege a character will appear 1 town distance from the sieged castle town by default, the winners of seven signs will appear in the same castle town when they die.
- Castle Lords from the winner faction will be able to set up to 15% taxes, while other will be able to set up to 5%.
The mercenary system allow characters from any race to change to the opposite faction (a dark elf could join the dawn faction for example). This feature won’t be available since the beggining, it will be unlocked in the 2nd server stage.
There are some requirements that a character must meet to change his faction
- A clan from the opposite faction must invite this character trhough the high priest NPC
- A clan can only invite a very limited number of characters from the other faction, it will cost “mercenary points”
- A clan can earn a max of 10 mercenary points.
- A mercenary point is earned for every nobless character in a clan.
- Invite a character from the opposite faction costs 1 mercenary point.
- Once the invitation is done by the clan the invited character need to choose a subclass and then the change of faction will be done. (An example, a Dark Elf being blade dancer as main class is invited by a clan from the opposite faction, the Dark Elf must choose a subclass from his own faction, for example destroyer, and then it will become a level 40 destroyer in the other faction. Once the change is done the Dark Elf can use his main class and subclass).
- Once a character is a mercenary (he changed faction) the only way to come back to the other faction is to delete all subclasses made and leave the clan.
Castle sieges and Manor irão funcionar como sempre, todos os Castle Sieges terão lugar aos sábados e domingos mais informações aqui, clãs da mesma facção podem lutar entre eles ou contra um clã da facção oposta pelo controlo de um castelo. Lembre-se de que as facções estão em uma guerra permanente e também podem lutar fora da zona de cerco.
Alianças entre clãs de uma facção diferente não são possíveis, mas um clã da facção oposta pode se registrar como defensor do proprietário de um castelo por um clã de facção inimiga (contanto que o proprietário do castelo aprove o registro de defesa).